PARIS, MIAMI, BEIJING, March 26, 2015 – ATEME TITAN Live and File multi-CODEC transcoder was selected by China’s leading cable provider for the first 4K HEVC main screen service. The end-to-end solution and integration services will be provided by Inspur, a leading systems integrator and STB manufacturer. For more information, and a live demo, please visit ATEME and Inspur at the China Content Broadcasting Network Exhibition, International Hall 2, booth 2402, and see www.ateme.com.
The TITAN Live and File encoder-transcoder supports all CODECs: HEVC, H.264, MPEG2 and any resolution, from mobile to 4K. TITAN is used by tier one cable, DTH and IPTV operators for linear distribution and VOD and by leading Hollywood studios and post-production facilities for file mezzanine and archive.
- A true virtualized software solution based on Intel server class CPUs. Delivering high video quality without GPU or other hardware acceleration.
- First-to-market, proven technology, high video quality, leveraging its H.264 10bit leadership. With thousands of deployed channels, ATEME was the first to market with a standard compliant HEVC Main 10 Profile, delivering a superior viewing experience with a greater number and smoother transition of colors.
- The leading STB and OTT VOD file solution, with unparalleled video quality at minimum bitrate, provides a high level of operational flexibility, a powerful user interface and extensive API, TITAN can be integrated into any file-based workflow. Product highlights include:
- Transcode any mezzanine file to HEVC, H.264, MPEG2 for network VOD, push-VOD and adaptive streaming.
- Advanced audio and data processing for premium On Demand catalog.
- 24/7 automation and workflow control, including intelligent watch folders for file aggregation and networked supervision of multiple virtual servers, enabling custom and dynamic transcoding farms.
- Proven integration and API for Media Asset Management systems, Conditional Access and Digital Rights Management.
To ensure successful and on-time project delivery, we looked for a ready-to-market solution with high video quality,” said Tony Hao, Inspur General Manager. “After testing several solutions, we found ATEME to be the right solution in terms of readiness and video quality that was required by our tier one cable customer.”
ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), Redefining Video Delivery. ATEME is a global leader in HEVC, H.264, MPEG2 video compression solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. More information is available at www.ateme.com.
ATEME Press Contacts:
ATEME Corporate Marketing
T: +33 1 69 35 89 88
Nadel Phelan, Inc.