ATEME Contribution Solutions feature high-fidelity encoding and decoding of video and audio, tailored for Digital Satellite News Gathering organizations, Sports Television Networks, leading broadcasters and Services Providers. To connect trucks, stadiums, venues and production facilities through open or private networks, over fiber or satellite links, ATEME Contribution solutions combine reliability, ease of use and the highest bandwidth efficiency.
With the unstoppable need for High Definition and always better video experience, the bandwidth constraints are increasing for Television Professionals. The Contribution market is not an exception: Operators have to transition from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 technology to transport live content over limited-bandwidth Satellite and IP networks. Achieving the highest fidelity to the original source (video quality, lip synch), low latency, total interoperability, all while minimizing costs, such are the usual challenges for ATEME’s Contribution clients.
ATEME Contribution offering features
- High fidelity processing solution for news and premium events in mobile/fixed contribution
- Cutting-edge codec technologies covering from MPEG-2 up to MPEG-4 4:2:2 10-bit in1080p50/60 resolution
- Operation-proof benefits with extended management of redundancy, modulation/demodulation, encryption, error correction and audio formats
- Full compliancy with the Contribution standards and protocols
ATEME unique benefits
- Best-in-class video quality with state-of the art MPEG-2/MPEG-4 implementation
- Low latency mode for interviews and duplex
- Total interoperability guarantee with other vendors
- Field proven robustness of encoders and decoders
- Operations friendly web interface, front panels and integration in management systems via API