ATEME Contribution Solutions feature high-fidelity encoding and decoding of video and audio, tailored for Sports Television Networks, Digital Satellite News Gathering organizations, leading broadcasters and Services Providers. Connecting trucks, stadiums, venues and production facilities through open or private networks, over fiber or satellite links, ATEME Contribution solutions combine reliability, ease of use and the highest bandwidth efficiency.
With the unstoppable demand for High Definition and always better video experience, the bandwidth constraints are increasing for Television Professionals. At the primary level of the end-to-end television broadcasting, the contribution market is not an exception: Operators have to transition from MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 technology to transport live content over limited-bandwidth Satellite and IP networks. Delivering state of the art solutions by ensuring the highest fidelity for the original content source (video quality, lip synch), to be transported with low latency, total interoperability, all while minimizing costs, are the usual challenges for ATEME’s Contribution customers.
ATEME Contribution offering features
- High fidelity processing encoders and Integrated Receiver Decoder for news and premium events in mobile/fixed contribution enhancing the end user experience
- Cutting-edge codec technologies MPEG-4 4:2:2 10-bit in 1080p50/60 resolution
- Operation-proof benefits with advanced management of audio formats, satellite modulation/demodulation, multi IP streams, encryption and error correction
- Full compliancy to the Contribution standards and industry’s best practices
ATEME unique benefits
- Best-in-class video quality with state-of the art MPEG-2/MPEG-4/MPEG-AVC-I implementation
- Field proven robustness of encoders and decoders
- Low latency mode for interviews and sports
- Total interoperability guarantee with other vendors
- Operation friendly web interfaces, front panels and integration in Network Management Systems management systems via SNMP