Frost & Sullivan is a global research organization of 1,800 analysts and consultants who monitor more than 300 industries and 250,000 companies. The company’s research philosophy originates with the CEO’s 360 Degree Perspective™, which serves as the foundation of its TEAM Research™ methodology. This unique approach enables Frost & Sullivan to determine how best-in-class companies worldwide manage growth,
innovation and leadership. Based on the findings of this Best Practices research,
Frost & Sullivan is proud to present the 2014 Global Growth Excellence Leadership Award for Broadcast and DTT Video Encoders to ATEME.
The Frost & Sullivan Award for Growth Leadership is presented to the company that has demonstrated excellence in capturing the highest annual compound growth rate for the last three years.
- In the broadcast and DTT Video Encoder market ATEME has been maintaining above market growth rates consistently over the past three years
- ATEME has become a textbook example of a new vendor carving out a brand name for itself based on technological excellence in a concentrated and mature market
- ATEME maintains its above-market growth based on its multipronged strategy which includes increasing focus on high-growth emerging regions while also expanding in advanced economies, continuing to maintain a strong research and development focus, and expanding into related application areas.
- ATEME’s growth sustainability is rooted in its well-rounded growth strategy as well as in its partnership based approach to addressing industry trends and customer requirements, while also remaining at the front of new technology development based on its R&D efforts
- ATEME’s product value lies in its R&D roots of product development and the long road to developing homegrown encoder codec, EAVC
- ATEME has placed a strong focus on addressing its customers’ engineering challenges from the trial phase to the initial launch phase to the technical support required during the deployed life of the products.
- In addition to providing future-proof solutions that ensure a seamless transition via software upgrades, ATEME also provides value by offering a flexible, advanced solution.
ATEME has provided the Broadcast and DTT Video Encoder market with a fine example of what a company with strong engineering roots and consistent application of its growth strategy can accomplish even in a highly competitive and concentrated market.
To read the original report click here
Frost & Sullivan Global Research
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company’s Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO’s Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com.