ATEME enabled Mediapro to transport Premium sport content over an IP network.
Customer requirements and expectations:
Mediapro, the leading technical services supplier to the audiovisual sector in Spain required a solution to transport Premium sport content over an IP network, that could smoothly connect 60 locations, including 42 stadiums to Mediapro production facility.
- A pristine video quality enabling a true HD experience with challenging sport contents.
- A complete interoperability with IRDs from other vendors
How could ATEME’s CM4101 File meet these requirements?
- Quality : Best-in-class video codec developed by ATEME for 10 years.
- Standard : ATEME provide state-of-the-art MPEG-4/ H.264 encoding, respecting the native 4:2:2 10-bit depth of the cameras.
- Complete interoperability : ATEME AM2101 encoders are featuring advanced interoperability settings
- Robustness : Full control on the 100% hardware live encoding technology with numerous patents.
How is ATEME going beyond customer expectations?
- With FPGA-based Encoding technology, ATEME ‘s encoder video quality is constantly increasing, delivering a greater viewing experience.
- CM4101 supports native IP interfaces and advanced VLAN functionalities allowing multicast streaming and simultaneous streaming up to 8 different multicast addresses.
- IP contribution required advanced Forward Error Correction mechanisms. CM4101 is supporting the FEC Pro MPEG CoP3r2 (SMPTE2022) to ensure every transmission.