- Redefining the viewing experience: From high QoE OTT to a virtual lounge to immersive glasses to low-latency targeted ads, Ateme’s stand W1517 takes audience experiences to the next level.
- Creating new opportunities for monetization: with solutions for personalization and low-latency dynamic ad insertion.
- Reducing daily spend: with more efficient streaming, NextGen TV, smart distribution, and cloud contribution.
Las Vegas, March 23, 2023 – Ateme will return to the 2023 NAB Show Centennial in Las Vegas, USA, from 15th to 19th of April, to showcase its profit-boosting end-to-end solutions for video processing and delivery. This year’s new solutions offer unmatched quality of experience, new monetization opportunities, and greater efficiencies that reduce costs and energy consumption.
The global leader in video compression, delivery, and streaming solutions with innovation at its core will focus on new capabilities using technologies such as AI, 5G, and the cloud to bring more efficient and sustainable ways of delivering video.
Ateme’s stand (W1517) in the Las Vegas Convention Center will present demos to discover how to captivate audiences and boost profitability with:
- Increased audience engagement through enriched push notifications of the best moments
- Better social interaction while watching video in a virtual lounge
- New in-stadium experiences based on 5G delivery
- Low-latency dynamic ad insertion, for optimal monetization of high-value sports events
- More efficient video delivery leveraging new codecs, cloud technologies and end-to-end efficiencies
Remi Beaudouin, Chief Strategy Officer at Ateme, states: “Our participation in the 2023 NAB Show Centennial is focused around the viewer’s experience. In the current competitive environment, with audiences exposed to live streaming, it’s more necessary than ever to offer personalized features that will allow for the best quality of experience with the lowest latency and increasing monetization opportunities. We are proud to say that we offer solutions to deliver the best content experience, adapted to each specific need.”
Note to the Editor:
Below is a list of all the activities Ateme will be involved in during NAB. Members of the press can request individual press appointments with Ateme’s spokespersons at the event using the contact details at the bottom.
At the booth
Showcases and demos:
Ateme will showcase a complete workflow enabling sports content rights holders with D2C services to enhance fan engagement, attract more viewers to their OTT apps, and increase monetization by connecting next-generation video experiences with other verticals such as e-commerce.
The workflow includes automatic detection of the most important moments of sports content, and enriched push notifications to smartphones.
Ateme will unveil new fan experiences for sports content rights holders with D2C services to attract gen Z viewers, increase monetization with premium experiences, and position themselves as innovators through:
- Enhanced social interaction in a virtual lounge where viewers project their avatars in a shared viewing experience
- Connected glasses offering an immersive experience
Ateme will show how to accelerate business transformation through cloud migration so as to:
- Rejuvenate: Improve existing on-prem infrastructure with the cloud
- Innovate: Deploy new solutions powered by cloud technology
- Pioneer: Enable business for the next media and entertainment revolution
Ateme will showcase its BAM Award-winning, profit-boosting 5G media streaming solution that helps MNOs optimize their 5G networks and in-venue rights owners improve fan engagement and attract younger generations with immersive, low-latency experiences and reduced resource consumption.
Ateme will present Ateme+ Live, its cloud-agnostic SaaS offer with frictionless onboarding, immediate time-to-value and lower TCO, enabling multiple use cases:
- Occasional use and MCR in the cloud
- Distribution mid- and long-term
- Satellite fiber/MPLS replacement
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
Ateme will showcase its solution to power media supply chains at scale with flexible options — both in terms of technology and of business models. These can be on-prem, in the cloud, or SaaS powered by Ateme+ for true elastic scaling.
Ateme will present its ATSC 3.0 solutions, including NextGen Statmux, enabling innovation and efficiency.
Ateme will showcase its latest low-latency features:
- Better monetization of high-profile sports events with low-latency dynamic ad insertion
- Easy public cloud low-latency setup with CMAF ingest
- Efficient low-latency streaming with HLS byterange
Ateme will showcase its future-proof software contribution solutions, providing low latency and enabling cloud processing offload.
Ateme will showcase its solution for distributing content from anywhere to anywhere, processing changes centrally or at the edge, with a software IRD enabling customization of content from satellite, IP, or the cloud.
Ateme will present its award-winning, elastic CDN that enables MVPDs and OTT providers to manage QoE, reduce long-term costs, make streaming more efficient, and support new revenue streams.
Ateme will showcase its versatile ad-insertion solutions to boost monetization:
- The first solution in the market for DAI over ATSC 3.0
- E2E solution for FAST and personal channels
- Enabling increased revenue and inventory value through data collection and activation
The Ultimate Viewing Experience
Ateme will showcase the highest quality of experience using HDR and a wide range of video codecs (HEVC, AV1, VVC), resulting in Ateme’s pristine video quality for any type of content.
In a private, sound-proofed meeting room, Ateme will showcase its combination of pristine video quality and immersive, personalized audio for sports content and other high-profile events.
Beyond the booth
Showcases and demos:
At booth n° W1701, AWS will showcase efficient OTT streaming with Ateme’s NEA video delivery solutions running on Graviton 3, the Amazon’s ARM.
At booth n° W4109, Ateme will demo the collaborative NESTED project showing efficient, green distribution of live video over a 5G network.
April 15th, 2.10 pm in the West Hall, W219-W221: Khaled Jerbi, Advanced Research Engineer at Ateme, will present “Ultra-low Latency OTT Delivery: The Killer Technology for Betting, Social Networking and Metaverse.”
April 16th, 3 pm in the West Hall, W216-W218: Mickaël Raulet, CTO at Ateme, will participate in a CTO Roundtable on the technologies shaping the broadcast industry, with co-panelists Chris Pulis, CTO of Globecast, and Sam Matheny, CTO of NAB.
April 17th, 11.30 am in the Connect Innovation Theater: Thomas Burnichon, VP Innovation Strategy, will present “What’s New in NextGen TV”.
April 17th, 2.40 pm in the Connect Inspiration Theater, W321A, Thomas Burnichon, VP Innovation Strategy, will participate in a panel discussion on “Next-Generation Video Codecs for 8K”.
Ateme is a global leader of video compression and delivery solutions, helping tier-one content providers, service providers and streaming platforms boost their viewers’ engagement and reduce churn.
Leveraging an R&D task force that is unique in the video industry, Ateme’s solutions power sustainable TV services, improve end-users quality of experience, optimize the total cost of ownership of TV/VOD services, and generate new revenue streams based on personalization and ad insertion. Beyond offering technological agility, Ateme partners with its customers, offering flexible business models that match their financial priorities.
Find out more: www.ateme.com.
About NAB Show
NAB Show® is the unrivalled event for content professionals in the media, entertainment and technology ecosystem; for those seeking to create superior audio and visual experiences; and for those striving to drive listeners and viewers in larger numbers for greater reach. Designed to enhance this in-person experience and continue the conversation, NAB Amplify™ is a dynamic, year-round digital platform for the industry to engage with the global community through an innovative and interactive online experience.