Hospitality & Enterprise Video Delivery
Flamingo: High-quality live and time-shifted multiscreen TV services over any network
Delight your patients, guests or customers on every screen with ATEME’s IPTV head-end
Provide high quality, live and on-demand multiscreen TV services over any network with ATEME’s Flamingo – our IPTV head-end.
Our software-based IPTV head-end securely delivers live and time-shifted TV and radio content captured from digital, satellite, cable, terrestrial, HDMI, IP or Web sources, to set-top boxes, connected TVs, PCs, tablets or smartphones over an IP-based, coaxial or wireless network.
In addition to live TV, Flamingo offers a wide range of services, including pause and time-shifted TV, replay and catch-up, nPVR, and VoD.
Flamingo is an all-in-one, modular TV gateway that satisfies content-owner security requirements with integrated DRM content protection – reducing hassle and costs.
Benefits of Flamingo:
- Enable your patients, guests or customers to regain control of their viewing schedule with advanced services such as pause & time-shifted TV, replay & catch-up TV, Video on Demand (VoD) and network Personalised Video Recorder (nPVR)
- Enable your patients, guests or customers to view on their mobile devices, even outside the room, thanks to DASH, HLS and Smooth Streaming support
- Virtual channels: Stream specific content, such as adverts or promotional information – managed as an internal TV channel with content stored on-board rather than being played from a separate media player
- Web TV: Offer a large choice of TV channels from all over the world, received through Internet (OTT) and with cleared channel rights
- Secure premium content using CAM or Verimatrix for descrambling and LG Pro:Idiom, Samsung Lynk DRM, Philips VSecure, Arris SecureMedia or Verimatrix for rescrambling
- Ensure smooth operations thanks to our Cloud Services that enable end-to-end channel line-up and sizing, offline staging, monitoring and custom reporting.
- Customise your TV channel configuration by choosing the software version of Flamingo that can run on servers or on a virtual machine, or a modular appliance version; and by benefitting from up to 88 tuners.